Metal prints brings a new level of industrial uniqueness to your imagery, this robust finish provides a beautiful rendition to direct substrate printing, with more of a subtle approach over the SwissQ Acrylic method, makes for a stunning contemporary display that lends itself perfectly suitable for the softer subject matter.
Direct bond to extruded white matte aluminium sheeting with a selection of either matte or semi-gloss varnish finishes help to protect and enhance your photographic imagery or artistic concepts, with the frameless exposed edges, brings a modern feel to any home or commercial environment.
Metal prints are available in an extensive range of sizing options and is a versatile robust finish that can be used for both indoor or outdoor applications, it is weatherproof and can handle direct UV exposure for over 10 years, tested to Australia’s harshest conditions.
- Enhanced Gamut 7 x Colour Direct to substrate UV Print Technology CMYK lc lm G at 9 Picolitre
- Finished with choice of either Matte or Semi-Gloss UV Protective Varnish
- Robust finish, suitable for indoor or outdoor, wet or dry environments
- Easy to clean and scratch-resistant
- Enhanced Dynamic Range, Bold rich colour, clean whites and deep blacks for enhanced dynamic range
- Sharp text and graphics